Terms & Conditions
- An adult must supervise any child under 4 years old during the durationof the class.
- Pre- Registration is required.
- Full payment is required prior to attending class.
- You MAY reschedule classes up to 48 hrs prior to scheduled time
- There are NO refunds for late cancellations, class bundles, or late single class cancellations.
- Rescheduling is available when cancellation is provided 48 hours in advance.
- Classes are non transferrable. Bundle packages cannot be shared.
- A $50.00 deposit is required for private group classes.
- There are no refunds for private group classes. However, rescheduling may be available with a week’s prior notice.
- Notification by email is required, at least 48 hours prior to class.
- Classes may be rescheduled for another class on a case by case basis based on class availability for the current 8 week session.
- Classes that are cancelled in advance are able to sign up for a makeup class.
- All makeup classes must be completed within the current 8 week session.
- Kidz Solutions, LLC reserves the right to adjust/cancel class times and days with prior notice.
I fully understand that:
- All classes are conducted with one parent or guardian who is fully responsible for the child.
- Children 3 years old and under are required to have a parent or guardian present during the class. Some classes may not require parents to be present. However, parents must wait outside.
- Classes that are cancelled due to inclement weather, instructor illness, or other disruption beyond our control, may be rescheduled.
- If your child has experiences any symptoms of illness (i.e., fever/chills, cough, congestion/runny nose, diareah, nausea/vomiting, pink eye, fatigue, headache, shortness of breath, muscle or body aches, loss of taste and/or smell, sore throat, etc,..) within the last 72 hours, please
cancel your spot in the class. Students who are not feeling well before a class session will be able to reschedule with no fee.
- All adults and children over 2 years old are required to wear masks during classes. Some exceptions to this rule may be made for clients who are not able to behaviorally and/or sensorally tolerate face shields and/or masks due to their diagnosis. These exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis.
I herby grant Kidz Solutions, LLC on behalf of myself, and on behalf of my child(ren) the irrevocable right and permission to photograph and/or record me or my child(ren) in connection with Kidz Solutions, LLC and to use the photograph and/or recording and the name, likeness, voice, ad appearance of myself or my child(ren) captured therein for promotional purposes. I waive any right to inspect or approve the use of the photograph and/or recording, and acknowledge and agree that the rights granted to this release are without compensation of any kind.
Term of Agreement:
By scheduling an appointment and checking the Terms & Conditions box, I understand that I have voluntarily and knowingly agree to be bound by all terms and conditions set forth herein, I also agree that all releases, waivers, and promises herein are binding on the minor
participant(s) attending the class, and I further agree that I have full authority as parent/guardian to bind the minor participant to this agreement.