People may think that social skills are only skills used amongst friends. However, they have a much bigger and essential meaning behind it. Social skills are skills that are associated with problem solving, decision-making, self-management, communication, and peer relations abilities.
At Kidz Solutions, we believe that all children should be treated the same way and provide an exceptional social skills program to help us accomplish that. Some of the social skills training that we provide include:
- Manners and positive interaction with others.
- Appropriate classroom behavior.
- Appropriate ways to handle anger or frustration.
- Acceptable ways to resolve a conflict with others.
- Appropriate communication with a peer.
- Executive Functioning skills.